East End Giveaway
Welcome to the event page for Redeemer's third annual East End Giveaway! What is the East End Giveaway? It is a giant neighborhood yardsale where everything costs exactly the same: exactly nothing. It's all free! We really are giving it all away.
- When: Saturday, August 9 @ 11:00am
- Where: At Redeemer Community Church located at 5515 Penn Ave. We will be in the parking lot between between Redeemer and SALT
What to Expect:
- Free Stuff - Expect to find some great stuff that is yours for the taking. Remember, its all free! There will be plenty of volunteer staff to help you along the way
- Food - At 11:30am, we are going to fire up the grill for some free hamburgers, hot dogs, and other good stuff for a big community picnic
- Fun - A great time to meet some neighbors and enjoy the best of your community
- Basically, we are going to have ourselves a seriously good time in the East End
How You Can Help:
- Donate: Clothes, household items, toys, outdoor items, sporting goods, furniture, electronics – pretty much anything you’re willing to give that’s in good shape! All donations can be dropped off at Redeemer Community Church at the main entrance through the glass doors on Penn Ave at the designated drop-off times. Please do not leave donations at the front door or outside. All items donated must be in good working order, free of stains, with all pieces included. All items need to be clean and sorted. Everything we recieve will be given to those in the community who need it. If anything is left at the end of the day we will donate it to local non-profit oginazations. You can drop your stuff off at 5515 Penn. Here are the drop-off times . . .
(August 2) Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
(August 4) Monday: 10am - 2pm; 7:00pm - 9:00pm
(August 5) Tuesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
(August 6) Wednesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
(August 7) Thursday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; 7:00pm - 9:00pm
(August 8 ) Friday: 10am - 2pm; 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Give: You can help cover the operating expenses of the East End Giveaway by making a financial gift to Redeemer Community – make checks payable to RCC with “East End Giveaway” in the memo line. There is quite a bit of expense that goes into staging an event like this and any gift is a help.
Any questions, please contact the event coordinators, Dan Valentine or Jen Tinker at email@example.com